- Create an account at https://newmexico.pmpaware.net/login
- Upload or fax a copy of your driver’s license or government issued ID
- Complete the required training at http://nmpmp.org/Training.aspx
PMP authorized users include
- Practitioner licensed in New Mexico, including Resident doctors
- Registered Pharmacist in New Mexico
- Delegate of the above
- Law Enforcement, Regulatory Board agent, Compliance agent vetted by the PMP to warrant access
*You will receive two auto-populated emails after registration is submitted.
- Welcome to PMP AWARE – Click verify your email link. Read the Instructions paragraph to find the training hyperlink.
- Your PMP AWARE Account Requires Attention - has a hyperlink for the validation forms
Make sure to read the emails and follow instructions to complete registration.
It may take up to 2 weeks to process your registration. Upon completion, you will be notified of your account approval or rejections. Incomplete registration will be deleted after 2 weeks.
Click here for delegate registration details
Please remember that only authorized account holders can access the NM PMP.
Sharing login information is a violation of both federal and state regulations.